[Steppes] BEER,BEER,BEER.... LAB experiment no.2 (heheheheheheh)

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:42:19 PST 2001

Ok, after going through the kingdom events and things, I think I found a
safe weekend to brew.

Dec. 1st, with a goal of distribution at Queens, on Jan 25th.

Sound like a Plan?

AND We could start a batch of mead!!  (Ready for consumption in May or so
--- hey, that would be around Warlord!  What a really terrible plan, to have
4 gallons of mead at WARLORD.  What was I thinking.)

All interested parties email me directly.

{ the Loose Association of Brewers )
Remember - real beer can't be seen through.

Jon Rolfsson.