[Steppes] LAB experiment no.2 - slight change

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 07:36:21 PST 2001

Unless I here differently from the other brewers or the event steward,
Border Wars will get the brew.

In addition, the brew dates being moved from Saturday December 1st to Sunday
December  2nd.  I'll start things at 10am or so.  Archers, go get your
scores in at Eastfield, and come over later.  Brewing takes all day and
hands will not be needed till after noon.  Mead making will start around
2ish.