[Steppes] Re: [Lindenwood] Looking for...

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 07:43:37 PST 2001

Samuel Farm was closed down a couple of months ago
when the City of Dallas didn't want to pay for it
anymore and no one else could keep it open.

Camp Burrnett's url is;

http://www.grayowl.org/resources/campcraft/camp_burnett.htm

All contact info is on that page including a map.

In Service,

Greylond Aston