[Steppes] my email is not currently working!!!

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Nov 16 14:39:58 PST 2001

That is, I think I am sending out email, and I am receiving emails, but
there is no text in the email - that is, I don't see any message.

If you need to reach me, please phone 214-351-3907.

If anyone has Juno and can get me an upgrade or some help, I would
appreciate any help.  (Juno tech support being what it is, rather isn't)

Suzanna, herbalist (Sue Rogers)