[Steppes] 12th Night Children's Activities

Aaron Robb philo_net at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 21:06:33 PST 2001

Greetings! As 12th Night gets nearer it is my pleasure to let
everyone know that Lady Averial has graciously volunteered to
coordinate children's activities for us this year. It is my
understanding that she is asking anyone with skills, entertaining
abilities, or presentations that would be appropriate and interesting
for children's classes to contact her. Electronicly I believe she can
be reached at

averialj at hotmail.com

We had several wonderful people volunteer at populace to present in
one hour blocks, and any additional help would be appreciated. We
will be posting an up to date schedule at the hall on the day of the
event.

General questions about 12th Night may be directed to myself or my
co-autocrat, Philip White (philipwhite at hotmail.com).

Yours in service,

Philo Alexander

=====