[Steppes] 12th Night Piecrust Making Frenzy

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 20 09:04:46 PST 2001

I have mailed to those who are on my staff, but if anybody wants to assist in the Great Piecrust Making Session this Sunday at 2:00pm, more hands (and rolling pins) are always welcome.

We will meet at Liadan's as it's probably more central than I:

     809 Morningstar Trail, Richardson, Tx 75081
     972-680-1689 is the phone number if you need directions

We are also taste-testing one of the vegetable recipes for 12th Night.

If you cannot be there but wish to help with a future session, just let me know and I will tell you when we will next get together.  And of course, if you want to help in the kitchen at 12th Night, more hands always welcome!

                                    ---= Morgan

"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like
 and let the food fight it out inside."        ---= Mark Twain
"You KNOW you're both Southern and dyslexic if you looked at the news
 headlines this morning, and you thought it said,  "US JETS BOMB KUDZU'."