[Steppes] A Bardic Sing-along!

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Wed Nov 21 14:38:02 PST 2001

I have a Piano - in the music room/library.  Also an assortment of guitars,
harps, recorders and drums.

I live way down in Cedar Hill, though.  If you still are interested, Dec.
12th would be fun, and we could do Christmas music, too!!

Xene Theriane

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:steppes-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Jann Mays
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 12:51 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] A Bardic Sing-along!

Greetings,

Since Fall Court, I have been asked about some of the songs that we have
sung around the campfires.  I am considering holding a NEWCOMERS BARDIC
SING-ALONG sometime in December.  I have a mini-bardbook that I can copy and
distribute with songs such as "Song of the Shield Wall," "Circles,"
"Carlough," "Lord of the Dance," "Spring Strathsby," and many more of the
familiar old songs that make bardics so special!  I would like to have this
on a weeknight in December, preferably NOT on a Thursday.

As I have the desire and the voice, but not the memory, for the tunes, I
will need to have as many well-versed bards as possible to attend.  I would
also like to include some of the older, more period Christmas carols with
this bardic.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PIANO?
-------------------------
I think a bardic such as this would be best served at a home with a piano.
What do you think?  Would anyone with a piano like to offer up their home?
Please email me privately on this.  Otherwise, I would gladly have it at my
home - sans piano.  Other musical instruments would be most graciously
welcome.

Anyone interested in attending this bardic, please let me know.

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre
Hospitaler to the Barony of the Steppes

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "