[Steppes] Directions to Consultation/Commentary

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Nov 21 20:34:41 PST 2001

As I posted previously to the list/s, I am having a
consultation/commentary/PARTY at Iames and Liadan’s home on November 30.
Directions are below.

Make your best way to 635 (LBJ) and 75 (Central). Go north on 75 and
take the Spring Valley Exit. Be aware of construction. Take a Right at
Spring Valley (the only way you can go right now). Come down about three
lights to the Taco Bell and take a left. You will still be on Spring
Valley continue on through two more lights and to the second four way
stop. You should have just crossed the railroad tracks. This is Bowser
Take a left and then your first right you are now on Morningstar Trail
we are the fifth house on the left, 809 Morningstar Trail. If this is
all just too much please call (972) 680-1689 and Iames can talk you in
from almost anywhere.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!  :-) :-) :-)

Margarite