[Steppes] Thank you, too!

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Wed Nov 21 21:17:22 PST 2001

Unto Lady Simone ui'Dunlaingh,

I logged on to contact you to let you know how much we enjoyed having your nieces and Jason join us last evening at the Steppes Scribes and Illuminators Guild.  I then found that you had already posted to the Steppes list that they had an enjoyable evening as well.  We look forward to having all of them join us again next month.

For the Guild as well as myself, I thank you for your kind words.

In service,
HL Muireann

--
Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend, and inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx.