[Steppes] Re: [Elfsea] Fwd: Itzacon-3 - A Con This Weekend! Yay!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 12:52:28 PST 2001

You're so right about that.  I had forgotten about the weapons.  They might
not even allow rattan swords for that matter.  Maybe we should stick with
A&S display/demonstrations, dancing, and maybe singing.  Those are my
thoughts on the matter.

I cannot take charge of this, however, as I am working registration, etc.,
at the con and feel that I should not wear garb as it would be
inappropriate.  Perhaps the two baronies could combine for the table?  Feel
free to forward this to the Elfsea list, but please inform them that they
will need to email me at my direct address.  Again, if they just post
something to the Steppes and Elfsea lists, maybe others will get involved in
this effort.

Gabrielle

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "