[Steppes] Re: Itzacon-3 - A Con This Weekend! demo?

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Nov 23 20:38:36 PST 2001

We went out tonight to set up our vendor table - the vendor next to me is
selling swords and other live steel, so I don't think rattan weapons
would be a problem.

I will wear garb (it is the most comfortable clothing I have) and I can
hand out brochures if there is no formal SCA presence, and if someone
will bring brochures to hand out.

As a vendor, though, I can't run a demo.

If we have a presence either day, I can bring A&S, but need to know
before 8 am Saturday if I need to bring it.

Suzanna