[Steppes] Deadline Reminder- Clothier's

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 05:45:55 PST 2001

 I would like to say that even though I really love
costuming, I have had to make a hard decision. I will
not be resuming Clothier's Guild after the first of
the year. Before I left there was no attendance for
four months. I can only deduct from this that there is
no real interest in a Clothier's Guild in my area.

Yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys

Now that Thanksgiving is over (the turkey wasn't the