[Steppes] Lindenwood's Yule Revel!

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Tue Nov 27 21:47:13 PST 2001

Kom heil og sael!

All good gentles within each of these words are hereby invited to join the
Canton of Lindenwood as we celebrate this season of joy and friendship at
ou annual Yule Revel on Saturday, December 8 from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm at
Lewisville's Municipal Court House, 1197 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX,
75067.

The hall will open to all our guests at six of the clock, with the
choosing of our King of Misrule and his (or her!) Queen at half-past
six. The Fool's Court will commence at seven of the clock with a potluck
feast. Following Feast, we will have a Children's Gift Exchange and a
Chinese Gift Exchange for the adults. The hall will close at ten of the
clock in the evening.

Please coordinate all potluck dishes with myself at ladysunnifa at yahoo.com.
Recipes need not be in Period, but must come with their own electrical
heat source (such as a crock pot), or in a microwavable container if a
hot dish.

Gifts for the children's gift exchange need not be in Period, but should
follow a $5 minimum. Each child wishing to participate should bring a
gift. All gifts should be wrapped -but- not labeled and suitable for
either a boy or girl.

Gifts for the adult Chinese gift exchange should be in Period, and
something which you yourself would enjoy receiving. Each person wishing
to participate should bring a gift. All gifts should be wrapped, but -not-
labeled. Lots will be drawn by all participants, and they may choose
either to unwrap a gift, or choose one that has already been
unwrapped. There is a limit of three 'steals' per gift. Once a gift has
been stolen the third time, it is that person's to keep. Teen and preteen
children may choose to participate in this exchange.

I hope to see you all there!

Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Autocrat