[Steppes] Deadline Reminder- Clothier's

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 05:22:55 PST 2001

I'm very sorry that she took it that way as that is
not what I meant at all. My problem is that its
becoming harder to justify scheduling other things
around a night where one person may or may not show
up. If your ladywife would like to come over and work
on sewing I would be happy to accomodate her any time
she contacts me in advance. The same offer applies to
anyone who would like a sewing or discussion forum. I
do appreciate the few people who came at times over
the past year or so.

yours in service,
Lady Elspeth

Oh no. This is sad. My Lady, Cristin O'Conaill (mka