[Steppes] email change for Marguerie de Jauncourt

chimericalgirl@home.com chimericalgirl at home.com
Thu Nov 29 13:56:06 PST 2001

I don't have time to try to figure out with whom I've been
corresponding using my other email, so I'm posting it to the list.
Also, this will help to explain any forthcoming virtual absence, since
I'll also have to unsub any lists that come to this email.

We got two days notice on this. @home is probably going to shut down
tomorrow, which means that Joe and I will lose our email addresses and
net access until at&t can get us on their main service (we're on the
part of their net service that's farmed out from @home, so our
addresses and access will go away). The good part is that my web
hosting is handled by a seperate company, so my site will still be
there for those who need it.

UFN, starting tomorrow, I may be able to get mail at my yahoo account
if I go in to the library. That address is: rio_strangegirl at yahoo.com

Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I will reply to your
messages as soon as we get service again :)

Marguerie, having a bad day.