[Steppes] Greetings!

Sarah w. Lakey hrldndva at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 2 12:40:44 PST 2001

Greetings to the Barony of the Steppes from Lady Sarah MacGregor and Lord Thorburger Herjalfsson of Iron Ox, Meridies.
Due to a mundane relocation, we will be moving to your great Barony (or at least the area) later in this month.  We thought we'd sign on and lurk a bit on your list in the meantime- thanks for telling me how to find the list, Lady Rixende.
At this time, we don't know as of yet whether we will be living in the Steppes or in Elfsea, but we do look forward to meeting all of you soon!

Sarah and Thorburger