[Steppes] Greetings!

Sarah w. Lakey hrldndva at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 2 18:06:17 PST 2001

We will actually be moving around the 18th...or so.  We estimate being
unpacked some time around mid August. (I own entirely too much stuff).  We
hope to be able to attend Coronation and 12th Night- I'm even trying to make
an effort to remember where I pack our garb so I can find it when we get
there.
Thanks to all the gentles that have emailed me privately.  We feel very
welcome already!

Sarah