[Steppes] Greetings!

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Mon Dec 3 10:37:13 PST 2001

Whichever it turns out to be, Steppes or Elfsea, we'll be pleased to
make you welcome!

- Galen of Bristol
Baron of Elfsea

On Sunday, December 2, 2001, at 02:40 PM, Sarah w. Lakey wrote:

> --
> Greetings to the Barony of the Steppes from Lady Sarah MacGregor and
> Lord Thorburger Herjalfsson of Iron Ox, Meridies.
> Due to a mundane relocation, we will be moving to your great Barony (or
> at least the area) later in this month.  We thought we'd sign on and
> lurk a bit on your list in the meantime- thanks for telling me how to
> find the list, Lady Rixende.
> At this time, we don't know as of yet whether we will be living in the
> Steppes or in Elfsea, but we do look forward to meeting all of you soon!
>
> Sarah and Thorburger

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!