[Steppes] What's happening in the Steppes?

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Wed Dec 5 15:25:55 PST 2001

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine Guild Head of the Herbalist Guild,

Our guild is making bags for pin cushions, heating pads (the kind you can
stick in the microwave), cough syrup, votives rolled in herbs (cinnamon,
rosemary and ginger).  We are making items for their Excellencies to give
out to whom ever.

In January we will be having a planning meeting for the next 6 months.  We
have a lot of fun creating and visiting.  Our group is constantly growing
and we always have something to do.  We share recipes, ideas and medicinal
tried and true recipes from our ancesters and medieval documentation.  Our
group is 3 times the size of our first meeting and we welcome any and all to
come participate in our guild.

We will be making bathsalts, body lotions, massage oils and bug repellent in
the very near future to name just a few.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Katherine O'Malley
draeco55 at attbi.com
972-907-2606

I hope this is what you were wanting and if there is anything else I can do
let me know.