[Steppes] IKAC Page has a virus

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 10:29:05 PST 2001

NIMDA VIRUS WARNING!!

I was surfing around the archery pages for the Society
and found this.

The IKAC page at http://detommaso.org/ikac/ is
infected with the Nimda virus. If you don't have an
updated anti-virus program, do not go there. I'm
emailing the owner of the site to tell him, so please
don't flood his email box with it. Please do pass this
along to the various lists so that it doesn't spread.

Even if you have an antivirus program you have to
update it regularly. If you haven't updated it in the
last month, do so as soon as you possibly can as new
versions of Nimda and other viri come out all the
time. Nimda can spread through your webbrowser and can
infect webservers, I just got back from a service call
dealing with an infected webserver.

If anyone is having virus troulbe let me know, I can
help you.

In Service,

Greylond Aston