[Steppes] Alisha Wakefield - status good!

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Sat Dec 8 11:15:44 PST 2001

Sorry for the generic message, but I wanted to let everyone know.  Alisha
is out of the hospital, and everything looks very good.  They got all the
tumor, and there has been no spread, so she should be just fine.  Of
course, there will be follow-ups for a while to be sure, but everything
looks very good.

We want to thank everyone for all the prayers and support.  It has meant
a great deal to us to know how many friends we have! All the prayers must
have done the trick!!!

Alisha is recuperating from the surgery nicely, and is frustrated that
she is still getting tired easily.  Her room looks like an ad for a
florist shop!  I'm sure she will be working on her homework soon....

Thanks everyone
Suzanna, Agilwulf and Alisha
Sue, Walter, and Alisha Wakefield