[Steppes] work day

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Thu Dec 13 07:53:38 PST 2001

Greetings from Viscountess Kate,

This is for all those members of the herbalist guild who are unable to
make DragonFire Tor Revel.

We are having a finishing up work shop at M'lady Liadan's this Saturday
at 3pm.  We are going to be making the labels, cards and notations for
all of the largess that we are putting together for this following week.
We are still hand sewing pin cushions.  We also need to bottle cough
syrup as well.  We are in need of the bottles & more Rosemary.  We also
have the candles to prepare.

Confirmed at this time we have Liadan, Liz, Suzanna and myself only.  I
hope there will be (many) others available to help.  Bring munchies and
something to drink.  Any ribbon, needles and thread are good too.

Your humble servant,

Viscountess Kate (Katherine)