[Steppes] 12th Night Final Planning Meeting

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:37:03 PST 2001

Greetings all.

  Tomorrow, we will be leading  a final planning meeting to address 12th
Night concerns.  The meeting is not meant as a social gathering, but rather
a chance so make final preparations in order to run a smooth event.  Please
come if you have volunteered to organized to run some function (ie, an
auction, activity, gate) but if you have just volunteered as part of a crew,
do not feel obligated to attend the meeting.  Finally, if you have interest
in stewarding events, or specifically stewarding 12 Night, please come a
better prepare yourself for helping out our Barony and Kingdom.

Thank you,
  12th Night Stewards, Philo and Philip

Tuesday December 18, 2001 - 7 PM
at the home of Baron Fritz and Baroness Caitrin (khemail at swbell.net)