[Steppes] hi from the frozen north/looking for folks

Wicachu@aol.com Wicachu at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 11:46:21 PST 2001

Hello all, Tis Isse.
How is everyone down Steppes?  I have been made more than welcome up here in
OKC and Namron.   The folks here are just darling...and totally insane.
Conner and I fit right in :)
       I'm having a grand time missing targets,  losing arrows , getting in
over my head in sewing, and freezing my rear end off. I'm planning on coming
down to 12th night with the Connerkid and am looking forward to seeing
everyone.
That said, I need to get back in touch with my "sewing Mamma" Margery de
Jauncourt. I lost touch with her after her net provider went poof.  If anyone
has her updated address, please let me know privately.
I also need Andre and Dante's lady mother Francesca to drop me a line too!
Let's just say I lost her contact information due to a tragic incident
involving a kitten, a telephone and a coffee pot.

See everyone soon!

Isabeaux  and Conner the Bear