[Steppes] Bardic Sing-Along for April

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 13:24:27 PDT 2002

Hi all - Antonia here!
The bardic sing-along this month will be at my house on Wednesday, April 24th, 7:30pm.  We've had lots of fun at previous get-togethers, and this one promises to be entertaining as well.  This month we'll be focusing on bawdy songs!  I'll be posting a reminder and directions again a little closer to the actual date.

Directions: make your best way to Hwy 80 and Loop 635 (just south of the I-30/Loop 635 junction on the east side of Dallas).  Take Hwy 80 east (toward Terrell).  Exit Belt Line Road, turn right onto Belt Line.  Drive about 1½ to 2 miles, turn left onto Kearney.  Drive another mile or so and you'll come to Hugh Walker Drive – turn left.  Our house is 622 Hugh Walker Drive, on the right before the road takes a hard left turn.  972-285-5326.

Hope to see you there!!

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...