[Steppes] Cooking Guild - CANCELLED

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 16 06:00:23 PDT 2002

There being no site for the monthly cooking guild meeting this month, it is hereby CANCELLED.  The topic will be shifted to June.

So far, nobody has said they are coming to the hands-on session this weekend.  If I don't have signups for that, it will also be cancelled.  Stay tuned.

Monthly meeting schedule for May and June (Chiara and Maeva, please note!):

            MAY 8 - 7:30pm - topic:  "Period non-alcoholic beverages"
                                        Limonadas, sekanjabin, and others (bring bottles)
            JUNE 12 - 7:30pm - topic:  "Yes, they ate fruit (but how?)"
                                        Beliefs about fruit, preparation and recipes

Meetings are at my place unless otherwise announced.  I simply cannot be home before 7:30pm this Wednesday, and think it's unkind to have people waiting about in the driveway.

If anybody has ideas about topics you would like to see, either at the monthly meetings or as a theme for the hands-on sessions (this month, if it happens, is "Food you can take to events"), let me know!

                                                    ---= Morgan

Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.
                        ---= Fran Lebowitz