[Steppes] How is everybody?

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 16 05:43:26 PDT 2002

Well, we are getting ready for the big one right now, here in Duncanville.
Channel 4 says that the worst is going to hit Waxahachie, but it's starting to
looking yellow outside right now. I've got pillows, blankets, the baby's
mattress, flashlight and radio in the bathroom just in case the sirens go off

I called my grandmother in Arlington. She lives about 5 minutes north of the one
that hit in Dalworthington Gardens and about 5 minutes east of the one that hit
Lake Arlington.

So, far all goes well in Elfsea. As soon as I hear anything more, I'll let ya'll
know.

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....