[Steppes] email down / been sick

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:33:19 PDT 2002

Hey!  I bet you guys have been wondering about me.  Just to let you guys
know, I've been very sick for about a week and a half (my doctor has even
changed me to a stronger antibiotic).  I haven't even felt like checking my
email.  I'm not gone, just a bit "out for the count" for a few days.

Anyway, because of that, my hotmail account went way over the limit and some
of you may have had your emails to me bounced back.  Sorry about that.  I've
cleaned up my account, so it should be ok now.  I'm still sick, so I won't
be at populace tonight.  Jon may be there for those of you who have storage
locker needs.

Anyway, it's nearing the end of the semester so you might not see too much
of me between now and mid-May.  I hope to arrange at least one newcomers
meeting before Warlord.  Has there been anything mentioned about the
newcomers revel?

Oh, and a great THANK YOU to Clare (Deputy Hospitaler) for handling a lot of
the newcomer/hospitaler stuff for me over the last few weeks!  If it weren't
for her, nothing would have gotten done (thanks, Nikki!!).

Hope to see you guys soon,
Gabrielle
Steppes Hospitaler

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "