[Steppes] This Wednesday- Clothier's

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 16:33:38 PDT 2002

Clothier's is May 1 this month. We will be having a
T-Tunic party. For people who bring a complete set of
materials, we will sew up as many T-Tunics as we can.
We will start just after 6:00 PM to give us extra time
for sewing. Needless to say, the early birds get first
crack at having their T-Tunics done. If you want to
bring over a sewing machine to sew T-Tunics on, please
do.
WE WILl ALSO be having fabric swap night. Bring any
fabric you no longer want, 2 yards or more and see if
anyone wants to deal. You never know what will show up
at these swaps. Anything from cotton to brocade.
I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

yours in service,
Elspeth