[Steppes] Happy Birthday

Chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Apr 1 07:51:08 PST 2002

Happy birthday!! :)

Anyone who wants to get on a Steppes Birthday list please send me your dates
and I will add you to it. I have a few but they do not want any kind of
notification that their youth is in peril. ;)

I would love to start a birthday greeting on here for you all if you want.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Ansteorra, Steppes, Texas