[Steppes] ME Dance

Anya K anastasiiak at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 8 11:57:55 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <ElyssiaXvX at aol.com>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 15:15
Subject: Re: [Steppes] ME Dance

> --
> Is there an address or a phone number that we can reach this person at?

I don't have it with me, but she's in the phone book in Richardson under "Bellydance by Rita". You can get her number from information too (I always have to, I keep giving out the pieces of paper I have it written on). Her studio is located near the corner of Spring Valley and US 75 in Richardson. Just tell her Anya Makowski sent you. :)

Anastasiia Iliiovna Kiianina