[Steppes] Searching for Rattan

ROOK. V. myrebellion at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 20:31:52 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings:

I am posting here at the suggestion of several fine people from Regional
practice in Rosenfeld last weekend.

I am looking for a good source of rattan for new swords, but am unable to make
it to most events where it is usually available. It was suggested that someone
(a squire) in Steppes has regular access to rattan, but I did not recognize
the name and cannot recall it now. If anyone knows who this might be, please
email me! I do live here in Steppes; there may not even be any shipping
necessary if we are close enough in the metroplex for me to pick it up
personally.

My thanks,

Cynthia (Muriel McKinnon)

(image)  Change is giving up what you are to become what you could be.
(image)