[Steppes] Artisan Workday, Saturday, 08/17/02

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Thu Aug 15 21:22:22 PDT 2002

Good Gentles,

We are having a work day at my home Saturday to finish the feast tokens
for Steppes Artisan.  The work day will begin at 12:00 PM (noon) and run
at least all afternoon.  We hope to finish this project on Saturday.

We also need some materials to complete this project.  Contributions of
the following materials will be gratefully accepted:

                Epsom Salts
                Powdered Milk
                Borax
                Oatmeal
We will have two sewing machines and two sergers so it will not be
necessary to bring additional sewing machines.  We have all other
materials needed for completion of this project as well.

I am providing a cheese board plus whatever else I come up with.  If they
have any decent mint at the grocery store, I will have mint for iced tea.
 Feel free to bring stuff for us to munch on if you want to.

Even though I am a smoker, the house will be completely deodorized for
anyone who has allergies and a smoking area will be provided outdoors.

Directions are appended below.  If you need additional information,
please call or e-mail, or, you may use www.mapquest.com for additional
directions.

In service to the dream,

Lady Fionnuala (Nuala)
440 South Westmoreland Road
Dallas, TX  75211-5133
E-mail:     lizdenpeters at juno.com
Telephone:    214-330-8518

Directions from Carrollton-Lewisville Area
Take I-35E south. At the Loop 12 – I-35E split, take Loop 12 south. The
three right lanes exit to Loop 12. After you pass I-30, there are two (2)
exits for Jefferson. You will take the second Jefferson exit, which is
Jefferson east. There will be a signal for Loop 12 on the east side of
the bridge. The third signal after that is Westmoreland Road. Turn right
on Westmoreland. On your right is a church (it is on the corner of
Jefferson & Westmoreland). After you turn the corner, there are two (2)
entrances to the church’s parking lot. The first one is at the end of the
church building and the second one is at the end of the parking lot. Turn
right into the second parking lot entrance. You will be directly across
from our house. It is a brown brick Tudor with a Japanese maple in the
front yard.
Take I-35E south. Exit Mockingbird and turn right (west). Mockingbird
becomes Westmoreland after you cross the Trinity. After you go under
I-30, you will have signals at the following intersections, Fort Worth
Avenue, Davis Street and Jefferson Boulevard. After you cross Davis, get
in the right lane. After you cross Jefferson, you will see a church on
the corner on your right. There are two (2) entrances to the church’s