[Steppes] Directions to Populace this Thursday!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 08:34:50 PDT 2002

Our home is in Carrollton, on the East side of Josey Lane between 190 (Bush) and Frankford.  From 190 or South of 190, go North on Josey and turn right, just before the Bridge, onto Southern Oaks.  Take your first right onto Arcadia and come up three streets to Cedarwood.  We are on that corner.  2001 is on the chimney.  Phone number is 972-466-2276.  The dining room will be set up for refreshments.  See you at Thursday at 7pm (note the earlier time mentioned in Baron Edwin's message below).
Gabrielle
 Note: forwarded message attached.