[Steppes] Demo Opportunity

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Tue Aug 27 13:29:41 PDT 2002

The Wooden Spoon will be celebrating their 14th anniversary September 14th
and would like us to come out and do a demo again this year. This is a
Scandinavian interest shop that hosts several Scandinavian societies, many
interested in their Viking heritage. The demo last year was quite a success
and it would be a great to repeat it again this year.

I need a person who can take the lead on this demo and people to man the
demo. I have corresponded with Gwen at the Wooden Spoon and she is very
excited about our participation again this year.

The location will be
The Wooden Spoon
1617 Avenue K
Plano, TX  75074

Please let me know ASAP if you can help out in any way.

Yours in Service,
Lord Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Demo Coordinator