[Steppes] HELP

lonio at swconnect.net lonio at swconnect.net
Sun Aug 11 07:51:13 PDT 2002

My lady,

I am reminding you that I've volunteered for set-up on the Friday before
Artisan. I need to know when to report, and the name of the motel that is
offering group discount rates, if indeed we managed to arrange that.

I will also work troll, if that's what I think it is...pretty much the same as
working the gate?  I'm not sure of the jargon.

Problem:  my email is very unreliable and has "eaten" about 45 messages in the
last two weeks.  PLEASE CALL ME AND LEAVE A MESSAGE:  (972) 459 - 4599 or (972)
742 - 5514.

Your servant,
Osanna