[Steppes] Steppes Artisan

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 04:04:45 PDT 2002

At the risk of sounding a tiny bit petty, I have to wonder if  a newcomer
might wonder if this event will have anything to do with displays by
artisans.

All this talk about preparations the Pas d'Arm tourney, and no discussion or
advice for artisan entrants, reminds me of an article I read in the newspaper
once, in the wedding section.

There was a full paragraph describing the Grooms appearance, and finished by
saying "The bride wore the traditional white".

Good luck to all the artisans.   Oh, and to the fighters also.  (grin)

THLady Ciard O'Seachnasaigh