[Steppes] Wagons South! Or, House Dreamwind Packs Up...

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 22:07:06 PST 2002

My friends & acquaintances, my sincerest apologies -- I have been informed by
notably reliable sources that I failed to sign the previous announcement
properly.

Drat. Better give the long-form, just in case...

With penitence, and still with a <gryn>,
Amra

SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (known also as Lord Amra),
founding Pursuivant of the Shire of Moonschadowe
Filk/Spiritual: Reverend Kihe Blackeagle (PULC), the DreamSinger Bard
Other:  Mike C. Baker