[Steppes] 12th night token production

chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Dec 9 06:50:06 PST 2002

Good morning!

This Wednesday is the 11th, the second in a series of work days for 12th
night tokens. This week we will meet at Lady Elspeth's.

Lady Elspeth's home
>>From I35E (north of I635)take the Sandy Lake exit and
turn right. Continue on Sandy Lake/Keller Springs
until you reach Josey. Turn left on Josey. Immediately
turn to the right on Jackson. Continue on
Jackson/Scott Mill past the post office. El Dorado
will be on the right. The address is 2115. The house
is on the left side of the road.

If anyone would like to volunteer a day at their home please let us know.
Thank you!!! :)

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally