[Steppes] interview/ Patrick Stewart

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Mon Dec 16 05:32:23 PST 2002

Bear with me, this has to do our time period....

Mix 102.9 was interviewing Mr. Stewart with regards to the new Star Trek movie this morning when they began talking about what he's been up to.  He said that he just finished filming X-men 2 and will begin workin on:  (are you ready????) a remake of "Lion in Winter".  Mr. Stewart will play Henry with Glenn Close as Eleanor.  They are using the original screenplay (he mentioned a name, but I've since forgotten it).  I don't have a release date as of yet....

See you at 12th night!

Katya/Karen