[Steppes] 12th night tokens

chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Dec 16 14:20:26 PST 2002

This week we will be descending on Elspeth's home once again to work on site
tokens for 12th night. Wednesday the 18th at 7:30pm.

Bring sewing machines and paint brushes. We have a third of them done and
need to finish them up ASAP. I want to be ahead of schedule with these as I
have at least three other things....no four other things on my plate ...no
wait... oh heck.... too many things on my plate (ducks as Fritz frowns and
throws something at her). We gotta finish these soon!!

Please as many of you as possible please show up and help. Trust me, you can
do these they are simple, we just need hands to get them all done.

I will hold work parties at my home from Wednesday through whenever until
they are done beginning at 7:00pm each evening so come one up to McKinney
AFTER Wednesday to help finish these up.

If you want a kit to be prepped for you to take home and work on show up at
Elspeth's on Wednesday to pick one up. For those of you that have a
completed kit, bring them back!! I want to deliver these to Lavina by the
end of the month.

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally