[Steppes] New Road Signs?

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 22 07:28:02 PST 2002

At the November Populace meeting, we talked about the new signs we need before 12th Night.  I said that I can make the sign part, and someone was looking into getting several frames.  Since I cannot make the signs before I know the size, and need the frames for that, will the person who said he would try to get frames contact me please?

I have it on my calendar to do once I get back from Florida (next weekend).  If it appears that we are not going to have donated framed, then I need the OK to buy them or to buy additional materials to construct them.

The design, for the curious, is a generic yellow sign with an Ansteorran black star on top of which is "SCA" in reflective white paint.  The moveable arrow will be painted in the same white.  This should be visible by day and by night.

                                                        ---= Morgan

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
  right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
                              (From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith