[Steppes] Happy Holidays to my Steppes Family

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 25 16:37:54 PST 2002

Dear Gentles of the Steppes,

This summer I made a very arduous, traumatic, and not thoroughly welcome
move from the cool Pacific Northwest to the anything but cool state of
Texas. (OK it is cool this week.) What a delight it has been to find a
ready-made family here in the Barony of the Steppes. The past six months
have flown by and I have had far more fun than I could have imagined because
of you all. (Make that y'all.) I have never been made to feel more welcome
and part of a group in my life than I have been with you. It seems as though
I have known some of you for years already.

Thank you so much for being there for me, and for making the Steppes and
Ansteorra 'home'. As much as I would love to be back in the Northwest where
I could be closer to my son, I would be very hard-pressed to ever leave
y'all.

May you all enjoy the Peace and Joy of this Holiday Season, no matter what
it represents to you. I love you all.

Linet Grey