[Steppes] questions about pearls

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Mon Dec 16 10:19:21 PST 2002

Finally - Nic Pics.  And I'm sure you've all been just waiting for
them...haven't you?

And of *course* there's a story behind the pics.  It wouldn't be a
patented Aslyn photo shoot without it, now would it?

(Feel free to delete.......*now*)....lol

The kid didn't feel good at all - and no nap on top of it.  Usually,
he's a ham when it comes to pictures, but I couldn't get a smile out of
him.

So.....half way through the shoot....he caves.  When Nic's heart is
breaking....he bends over just like that.  And the photographer captured
it.  Of course, it was my intention to only purchase one picture - one,
I tell you.  Of course, I was sunk.

So, he continues to cry.  And I'm in the barn scene trying to get him to
chill out a little.  And we're cuddled up....and the photographer snaps
the second picture.  Of course, it was my intention to only purchase one
picture - one, I tell you.

So, the photographer asks me something, and I pop my head up...and she
snaps yet another picture.  Of course, it was my intention to only
purchase one picture - one, I tell you.

I swore I would not devolve into one of those annoying parents that
would flash pictures of their kids at every opportune moment.  Now look
at me:  I even tell the annoying story *behind* the pictures.  But hey:
I couldn't be at the Christmas Parties to annoy you in person.....

And as for Fritz and Catrin.....ohhhhhhh.....just you wait......

Here's hoping you're having a blessed season as well....

~Aslyn

--
[ Heartbreak Hotel.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]