[Steppes] 12th night tokens

chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Dec 18 12:27:01 PST 2002

Just a reminder, and directions. :)

Lady Elspeth's home
>>From I35E (north of I635)take the Sandy Lake exit and
turn right. Continue on Sandy Lake/Keller Springs
until you reach Josey. Turn left on Josey. Immediately
turn to the right on Jackson. Continue on
Jackson/Scott Mill past the post office. El Dorado
will be on the right. The address is 2115. The house
is on the left side of the road.

Remember. bring sewing machines and please bring your own brushes for
painting the designs on these
small gloves. :)

We need at least 8 people.

If anyone would like to volunteer a day at their home please let us know.
Thank you!!! :)

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally