[Steppes] Re: New Road Signs?

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 22 14:00:28 PST 2002

> The moveable arrow will be painted in the same white.  This should
> be visible by day and by night.

>>> Will there be a black area for the arrow to rest on?  Or will
>>> it be white on yellow (metal on metal)?

Picky herald!  <G>  Both the "SCA" and the arrow will be on the star,
according to design.  The star will actually be very large, almost filling
the sign.  If the sign is more of a vertical rectangle than a square, in
chief there will be a black bar where the arrow will rest.

(I know that it's more usual to have the arrow underneath, but depending
upon the structure of the sign, that can be hard to see.  I'm into
visibility.)

                                ---= Morgan

~
"To no one will we sell, to no one will we refuse or delay right or
justice."
                                    ---=  Magna Carta