[Steppes] Archery on Sunday at Eastfield

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Jan 17 20:23:21 PST 2002

Do what you can, but you will need a archery marshal on the field.  We'll
be leaving at 4AM and I don't know when we'll be back.  Two butts should
work, if you do a royal round you will need a watch, get SCA numbers, SCA
names, mundane names, a release form (which you can get from the
Ansteorra web site under forms) for anyone who is not a SCA member &
target faces.  Keep the scores on a piece of paper (20/20S/30/40 yds.) if
you can't find a score sheet in "forms" or the royal round link.  Iames
can give you a hand hopefully.

I'll try to make it but no promises!

In service,

Wil