[Steppes] A couple Of demo Opportunities

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Tue Jan 22 13:52:25 PST 2002

We have 2 demo opportunities come in February.

First

The Orchestra Department at Newman Smith High School in Carrollton would
like us to run a demo February 12th They have requested Dancers willing to
instruct, Fighters and A&S. This would be for their Orchestra Banquet.

 I really need some on to head up the Newman Smith demo as I am rather
pressed for time right now. I just got this and they need to know ASAP
whether we can do this for them. Please Contact me Soon if you are
interested in helping or can run this Demo.

Second

 The Cub Scout Pack at Furneaux Elementary in Carrollton would like us to
run a demo for their Blue and Gold Banquet Friday evening February 22. They
have requested Fighters, Armorers, and A&S. They are very interested in
seeing how armor is made and used. It is an indoor demo so Archery would not
be allowed although we could show the equipment.

 Most Blue and Gold banquets last about 2-3 hours so it should be pretty
easy to put on a show for them for about an hour after dinner and let them
look at our displays before.

 As an added bonus all participants will be fed.

Currently I have a couple of fighters and One Artisan Signed up for this
demo

Yours in Service,
Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Demo Coordinator