[Steppes] Steppes Lost and Found - identified an item

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 10 08:48:04 PST 2002

I didn't see it listed among the lost and found, but I found out tonight
that our seneschal has one banner returned from the event, but not the
Celtic bird banner.  It is 4 birds painted in red, yellow, blue, and green
on white and is backed with solid red.  I believe I did write "Glaslyn" in
one corner on the back as well as on the cardboard roll it gets stored on.
Does anyone have an idea in whose possession it might currently be?  Thanks
for your attention to this inquiry.

In service,
Capricia