[Steppes] Fiber Arts

averial jackson averialj at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 06:04:41 PST 2002

Sorry, I didn't get your e-mail until this morning.  I will be home for
Fiber Arts tonight.  However we have had no one attending yet.  I'm still in
hopes people will start coming over now that the holidays are over.  And
with so many great evernts coming up we all have projects to work.

I would also like to organize some classes in the future.  So, artisens, let
me know what you want to learn.  Teachers, what would you like to teach?

In service,
Averial